Work at Parade
Parade has been a creator of the best in organic baby clothing since 2004. We currently have a studio shop in Gastown, an online store, sell wholesale to boutiques across Canada & the US. and have now opened a second retail location in Granville Island's Net Loft.
Part-time Retail Sales Associate - Granville Island location (*new)
We are looking for a passionate self starter who will:
* Have an enthusiastic approach to all you do
* Love the boutique environment, keeping the store clean and visually appealing, merchandising clothing and toys and creating displays
* Enjoy helping customers to find the perfect items, helping to create a unique and enjoyable shopping experience
* Be able to work independently and diligently during quiet periods, and be able to multi-task and work efficiently with multiple customers
* Effectively communicate Parade's business ethos and sensibilities
* have previous retail or sales experience
* have an eye for clean, fun design
* are detail oriented
* enjoy a busy environment and a small, close team of co-workers
We are a small boutique brand offering a very friendly and creative environment with flexible hours. This is 20+ hrs/ week to start but there is opportunity to increase hours, or may be perfect for someone who only wants a part time position.
Please specify your availability. Some weekend and evening (until 7pm at Granville Island) availability is required, but we do offer very flexible scheduling.
How to apply: Submit a resume and a cover page to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 things you like about Parade and why you think you'd enjoy working in this position. We look forward to hearing from you!